Swimming is a form of exercise that many calories, increase cardiovascular fitness levels, improves muscle endurance and strength, has no effect on the joints because the water supports your weight, refreshes and cools you in warm weather, which can safely even in old age.
There are four main swimming Stokes crawl, also known as freestyle, back, breaststroke and butterfly. Of these, a butterfly and breaststroke harder to learn than to crawl back.
Swimming Stroke # 1 - Scan, or freestyle
Of all strokes, the most popular scanning and beginners find it easiest to learn. The techniques involved in this stroke is fairly simple. You swim on his belly in the water, and to promote themselves by turning the hand in a windmill motion and kicking in the fluid motion. The hardest thing in the swimming technique of breathing coordination in carrying out attacks, if the person in the water almost all the time.
Scan Technology Pool
1. Hands should be moved to an alternative to the rotating windmill type motion.2. To swim in a straight line, each hand extended to full coverage and attracted with equal strength over the water.3. When underwater, hands should be moved in the form of "S" pattern.4. During recovery, while the hand to be hollow, their hands and wrists relaxed.
1. Feet foot alternately in fluid motion.2.Your knees should be slightly bent.3.Ankles and feet should be relaxed.4.To ensure maximum traction feet down movement should be emphasized.
How to breathe
1. Stroke starts with raising one arm and the shoulder is raised, the head should be waived for a breath.2 .The head should be just enough so the nose from the water to breathe rotation.3. The head should not be removed from the water as it slows down the speed.
4. Take a deep breath, or a few breaths, as needed, and then turn the head in the water and exhale through the mouth and nose.5. Coordination with the other arm swing, turn your head in the opposite direction and repeat the same process.
Swimming Stroke # 2 - back
Backstroke is similar to creep, except that you are floating on their backs in the water. The hands moved in a similar alternating windmill motion, and the legs kicked in the same fluid motion. Two important ways are back: One, that the arms are moved with equal strength, otherwise you go to one side, secondly, that the body should be rolled from one side to the other, so that the arms extend to all efforts to reach you to stow enough water to catch.
Back pole technique
1. Hands should be moved to an alternative cinema in a wind as they rotate.2. Hands should be folded, and when he comes out of the water, the thumb should go first.3.When underwater, hands should be moved in the form of "S" pattern.
1. As in crawling, kicking his legs in flowing movement, as an alternative.2. Knees slightly bent.3. Ankles and feet should be relaxed.4. However, unlike scanning for maximum traction inverted movement are emphasized.
How to breathe
1.The head should be facing up.
2.Since the head of the water all the time, the breathing, as agreed with the punches and kicks in swimming compared to other effects. So you can develop a breathing pattern that you find most comfortable.
Swimming Stroke # 3 - Breaststroke
Difficult time involved in the breaststroke. In fact, not even a strike disqualify you in the pool competition. This swimming technique involves a sample of the body that swings up and down as you propel yourself forward into the water. Breaststroke swimming technique is complex and should not be selected if you are just starting to learn to swim. In short, it's stroke will pull your hands into the water, like Bob and breathe, and then kicked with his feet, as you bob down and slide forward. Pull the arm and leg kick alternately performed.
Breaststroke Swimming Technique
1. Hands should be above your head when you start the battle.2. Then the hands are held to her chest, pulling the water.
3. Hands should be folded.4. Take the weapon back to its original position.
1. Your knees should be submitted to the chest.2. Then the legs should be straight and pull in the opposite direction.3. The legs should be cut along the water and propelling charges push you forward, like a frog kick.
How to breathe
Breathing should be taken each time a hand stroke is made.
Swimming Stroke # 4 - butterfly
Besides the breaststroke, butterfly and swimming complex technology, and not in favor of new students because it includes a fair amount of power, and the exact timing. When this hit, his legs must be moved along like the tail of a dolphin motion, arms should be moved together, so the water down, and then in the opposite direction, while the torso moves forward in a curved shape.
Butterfly swimming technique
1. Hands should be moved together by pulling through the water, and keep your hands folded.2. The palms should be pressed to the surface and down as external movement.3. The course ends with swinging arms forward in the radical movements, while still above water.
1. Knees together and slightly bent.2. Then the knees should be corrected by making a stabbing motion down and his feet beaten.3. For each hand, to kick two movements are carried out.
How to breathe
Breathing should be taken at the peak of each movement of the wrist.
Swimming Techniques and Swimming Strokes